When it comes to the Ohio Board of Home Inspectors the collective membership of OREIA is stronger than the individual. Our members enjoy being a part of a professional organization, education, social media networking, membership directory marketing, and recognition. The OREIA association creates engaging opportunities and continuing education courses to help our home inspector members grow and making the most of the available resources we provide.
Did you know that Google loves online directories? Directory backlinks are powerful! All members of OREIA enjoy the directory marketing provided on this website! Your business name, address, and phone number distributed across the internet can greatly enhance your internet visibility and search engine ranking. Our Ohio Real Estate Home Inspectors Association Directory is an advertising tool provided to our home inspector and affiliate members.
The Ohio Real Estate Home Inspectors Association offers to our members high quality, State of Ohio approved CEU seminars by experts and cross-training opportunities that are the keys to home inspectors providing our clients with highly detailed home inspections. Membership includes 14 hours of CEU approved training. Non-members are welcome to join our seminars for a reasonable charge. Members of the Ohio Real Estate Home Inspectors Association will have both a formal home inspector annual seminar for CEU credits and regular meetings in the Cincinnati Ohio area monthly, which people can attend both in person and virtually. We enjoy each other’s company with a focus on continuing home inspector education, and support. We are a community of experts.
There are two classes of ORIEA membership, to include Home Inspectors and OREIA Affiliations.
OREIA Members are individual, irrespective of whether they hold an active Ohio Board of Home Inspectors (“OBHI”) license, who:
(1) Are licensed home inspectors in Ohio or other licensing states or practice home inspection as a certified inspector in states without licensing;
2) Own home inspection companies;
(3) Manage or serve as executives in-home inspection companies;
(4) Are honorary lifetime members;
5) Have been recognized by the Board of Directors as Friends of OREIA;
(6) Are retired and inactive inspectors or former OREIA Inspectors;
(7) Anyone else who may otherwise qualify under the Board’s direction and OREIA policy, including without limiting the generality of the foregoing, trial members, discounted members, ambassadors, delegates, and the promotional members.
(8) Affiliate in good standing.
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
Please note: This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin. Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.